We ate as quickly as we began to hear the starting horn to let our cry

Since childhood, I know that I have given beauty of nature and shape. As the only female child by the end of Elder Erastus Malyamkono (the street was known as Mzee Mswahili) I was dekezwa I dekeka. My brother had been shepherding me during eyeball will think that, and nothing I desired that I did not get it. I tried to keep my dignity and honor of the family, particularly the issues of men. I finished Form Four in Bwiru Mwanza and later join the school of the Sisters of the Precious Blood in Lushoto Kifungilo. Until I start high school I was still a virgin.

Before that many young people in local areas Isamilo were me and kunifukuzia. I miss the depth Maiko, John, Diamonds and Mugisha (had a great shape and kakichwa little, you think no neck) of pale floors of banks how they were nisarandia. I had a sense of humor and I have any affectation. My words and promises were kem kem, but kuwavulia underwear !! I ate vi n perch their money (a kujinoma to tuzawadi twao.) Mademu many local when they hate me so much, and they did not hide their envy. Many who were asking for older children (among them were a child of a famous judge and the other was the son of a RPC). I remember one maize who also was nifukuzia that bad. I felt I was the queen of heaven I shake the earth every nipitapo.

It was there where I enjoyed Lushoto for the first time tasted the heat of love. It was the second holiday that I met Peter J Shekitondo (He liked to be called PJ). Our bus stopped at Mombo in order to find food before continuing our journey to Moshi. He was a worker in the Usambara Hotel, one of the famous hotels at Mombo. I was sitting at a table with two of my friends; Sakina Mwanakibili (son of MP) and Grace Chambi (son of Secretary of the Ministry, who her boyfriend was one MP).

As we offer a chat, we interrupted our conversation with a tall, wearing jeans and a T-Shirt with the text "Daytona Beach" Bosom. He is handsome and the three of us find ourselves lost in a second flow of ideas.

"Your News" Alitusalimia for heavy gentle voice
"Powa" Tulimjibu together but pretend not mindful "Are you ready to import anything" She asked again if she looks at us with kutupokeza.
"Give us a few minutes" I said on behalf of my colleagues, who agreed for the entire time we were chatting we have not watched the menu board.
"Clara" Grace told me
"What?" I replied
"Why do not you look after the brother of the people will think you want to devour!" She told me
"Nothing, I was just off the" I responded, if they know how far I was !!
"Aha!" Walihamaki both deny that they did not believe my words. When he returned again made known to us by name and take our order.

As always we look whore driver and a girlfriend were eating, we have to hurry. When we finished eating we were preparing to leave. Before we even came out and we heard someone call.
"Sorry sisters" She is PJ Shekitondo.
"What else" We asked us wondering maybe you've forgotten something.
"Dada you" was shown me, "may I ask you something" he said. Tukasogea chamber. He came close to me to hear the amount of body temperature, and was moved to whisper something.
"From here to the hotel and go into my eyes were you, I wish tufahamiane" He told me that sly voice broke and broke all restrictions I had. I could not believe a man can have such an emotional touch.
"Why do not our bus is about to leave" I replied with a little embarrassment and kudengua
"Do not you read Kifungilo" He replied, whom he already know I am a student.
"How do you know? Did we score on paying? "I responded with embarrassment.
"Did I see you came to debate Mazinde Top" He replied. The bus driver came out and went on the bus. Nikajua nilazime me to decide quickly.
"Look, John" I said, "I'm going back again next month middle school, maybe get in touch at the time or what?" I said.
"Poa only" He replied.

He took a piece of paper and write down his phone number and told me that the day I call her on the way to meet me. I promised that I would call her when I returned from vacation. I ran bus. My friend looked at me in amazement how my face in shame and modesty Shining. Kataka me tell you what happened. I waited eagerly to return from vacation days.

As I waited eagerly vacation ended. I najisomea books, watching TV's (especially Oprah) and MTV, etc. However, my thoughts were only for PJ. I do not know what will happen if I see him, I do not know yet he showed me ask me ... I think I kazovaa clothes and hair like me to put rasta or kalikiti. To my mind dirt nimwazia naked in front of me !!, do it big nanihi much !! I know not to touch or not. Often I found myself laughed himself. In all this I had to accept myself that I had no expertise in that field. I never make love with any man. I felt a shudder as perhaps PJ thinks I've ever been with a man and that he would expect expose powerful things in bed. What if I botch? Have an interest past when daughters were going to be taught and initiation initiation !! I do not know where to start me, I thought to myself. Niseme clear that much will I learned from the newspaper "Congratulations" in its class of Love and many books will. However, I discovered that there is more to learn alternative actions. I decided that I was going to see Bupe sister.

Bupe was among the sisters who will changamkia business. Was introduced to him by my classmates when we read Bwiru. Some of the students were reunited Bwiru and Bupe and vibosile of Mwanza and were met at the home of da Bupe Pasiansi not very far from the Mwanza airport. Dada Bupe was like a girls' owners. Every weekend we got permission to go to town, most were retired for Bupe. Nilipopewa same position I refused and did not return. PJ I comprehend but I realized that no one else can help me more than Bupe sister. I got the trip on Thursday and the plant that is com- Express bus to Pasiansi of Mwanza. Since it was during the holidays, I did not expect to find "many foreigners there." There was a single car Toyota emblem "Archdiocese of Mwanza" parked in the courtyard. Nilipobisha amazed, not another person who opened the door but Bupe sister. I did not want to know what the car is doing to assistant State.

"Come in, and help you?" He replied without indicating whether he nikumbua or not.
"Hail da Bupe" Nilimsalimu I blew my knee a little in the style of Sukuma.
"We stopped kunizeesha, what's up?" Instead of responding "thank you" he niyeyushia dramatic. That day he was wearing khaki shorts iliyomkaa mounted and wore T-shirts with text red color of the flame fulfilled "Playgirl".
"Hunikumbuki, da Bupe" I asked. We were still standing at the door.
"Remind me then do not tell me you are my brother," he said laughing.

I reminded him how I met him for the first time when I read Bwiru as just a few years ago. He wanted to know kilichonileta at him, I explained in detail how I got'm crossroads. I asked the help of his advice. Akanikaribisha inside, the well-furnished living room with elegant sofas and furniture of all kinds.

"That is, you want to train sex" He asked
"Yes, and more how to please a man" I said
"Ok, I'll teach may mean but" He told me
"How many shillings?" I asked
"Only twenty shillings eflu" He told me without losing breath. I agreed.

He told me that the money go back to her tomorrow and be ready for the first lesson litakalohusisha I have broken my virgin. I returned home I bequeathed relieved but nervous. I did not know if my decision was the right one or not. However, I say to himself, "if water yavulia clothes, you do not budo uyaoge". Nimeyavulia clothes


EmoticonEmoticon