Urban my love

To be out of the house he rented my girlfriend and there was no bus station away, Joyce left myself back then with my boyfriend he hugged me and started to kiss every part he wished.
Sikubaki back, I responded attack then we moved to his room where we kept all that mess kuleteana shibana lovers who are committing encounters in your area of ​​pretending.

I do not know about the competence nikuambiaje will he okuwanao my man, is generally very nipagawisha saw I've run out power and remain open wide eyes, he judged me correctly.
That day also I will never forget in my life, because I enjoy being with my partner who knows what it means to mahabati, I say to himself that; 'Indeed I have found a husband.'

As we talked I told him about the lack of closet space joining the University of the mountain he told me not to worry because there was Dar branches of many universities.

He told me that there was a branch of the University of Saut, KIU of Uganda and hope.
Alinifahamisha be among colleges that would not miss a chance, I was very happy when she told me so I told him I contacted the father about it.

When we call the story we had to lay on his bed six feet six, not later again we found we experienced mushawasha if not us, who come to eat dates!
My boyfriend said my chest was struck again chokisifia that was supposedly good bolibo kilipambwa and razor, and began kuzichezea until I run out the power.

Following I yokuwanayo, he saw no reason to let me suffer, we find we have vamiana and start eating pineapple for granted.

I will never forget that day because my boyfriend knew exactly give me rest until baby girl I data if not confused, certainly had to please too.
When we finished our stuff we shower together and then went to buy treats, that we began to eat I remember Joyce told me I was ready nimpigie phone.

I took a call I search his name then I called, the phone called the long-term would be received when it was not normal, I get worried.
However, I despair I called several times where I called the reception only without left to wonder why he did not receive!

When I told my boyfriend that Joyce did not receive a call, and laughed, and I end up then wonder why I asked him why he laughed.

My boyfriend told me that he is not going Segerea Niaga for her baby, however, they were zitafuna therefore do not receive a call.
Statement ilinifungua I know my girlfriend actually Joyce had been given his rights as the night before the day he told me he was very Federation her man.

When I've got the answer, 'messages entered on my phone, I opened came from Joyce, wrote;
"Mwaya am as you are, you there in the compound of a carpenter and my hashem, and my baby me rare items, we will finish shocking but not the game, here is the rest blank!"
After reading the message I introducing my girlfriend, had read and laughed and told me he knew only as he was stroked his honey, we laugh.

For that I had to worry about Joyce, we continue to eat treats for kulishana until we entered the room we were satisfied to wait Joyce anipigie recreation complex number.

As we lay here I am wearing the clothes of the last and chest open, my partner was very appreciate a good chest holding the tiny particles he vyovibatiza name 'mango mfumbato.'
When I asked why the razor mfumbato, laughed and told me that since there was little that he could kuvibugia like candy, and I laughed and told him to scale back the mischief!

When I told it not he swell head, and keep left and kulibugia mango mouth and start kulimung'unya, because he had done for me I was beaten with electric gallop.
State I was in made ​​me niweweseke, discover sharp eyes and a tent if not I have to eat dates from a short time ago.

My boyfriend who looked the day he decided to cut my thirst continued his mischief for me, and seeing if he would delay a distorted, he beat stripes one point I became helpless baby girl bin trouble.
My girlfriend, who also was kachoka he lay alongside me and reviewed and sleep until we poshtushwa a ringtone of Joyce, I received told me after 35 minutes he arrived.


EmoticonEmoticon