I thought how appropriate to find a man attractive while my mind

So after the festival of the birth of Christ passed I tried more than a hundred times to call Jeni mine but the answers were three or kutopokelea, kakatwa and sometimes kutopatikana.Nilijaribu use Kiswahili and English desperate attempt to convince my partner on account of kumkatia phone but no I chojibiwa for more to be told that mobile networks have my message had been pokellewa and I have been sent.
On the zikuganda while the mind is still when I saw Jeni is my partner real and there are days he would come to love me and we lived both as a husband and mke.Wazo of that he had found a man else came to mind every time but I tried kulifukuza all lilipokuja because I did not want something like reigns kitokee.Shuleni I continued schedule as usual while I finished college myself, I warn you, I will be naaza formal marriage preparation.
Seconds, minutes, hours, days and then months passed while when I trust himself to be Jeni was my girlfriend even though my phone was not its receipt until the night of the fourteenth februali this year where I have decided to call back number as usual to me without knowing the day was the day Valentine's around, who will remind me if the nipigii Jeni himself does not receive my phone? my .Simu was received but I heard a male voice call prohibition iliyonipa his girlfriend but when I remain baffled by the sounds that I received messages are asking kutomvunjia his marriage.
'' Inamaana Jeni married? and she married, not me? '' I thought.
Immediately I called out my phone, the caller is Jeni I received, in a voice whisper was heard.
'' We do not want to give me a fool again, I am the wife of a man and his pregnant'm your information so you do not take me Chike here when you are not able to raise me not to mention my pregnancy '
Half dazed, I did not quite believe the worry I managed to utter a single word.

'' We are a scholar and a man I believe you understand I repeat again I do not disturb sleeping husband wangu''Alimaliza and disconnect the phone.
I found myself leave my phone and falling to the ground with my hands trembled I did not know why things were yakinikuta that time because I had kept me begin Only one day to finish the semester exams.
I did not want to believe I hear again and I picked up the phone and call the number but the answer was that it was being used lililopa answer that he beat her telephone call, I sent a message that I have love in any way. I did not know what was going on in my mind because as much as he used to perform the elements of my heart hurt so wanted to love more and will require kumwoneshea zaisi IAPA kutomkera in any way if he decided kunipena specifically.
Even the days that followed I tried to call and tell her that I would need more than ever received in my day and gave me answers resembled all day as he had jakariri his answers like a soldier of the army he sing his national anthem.
'' I've said this, I did not want my heart to forgive me not love you anymore kutokuambia earlier that I like and I love my girlfriend who is now his stomach'm a creature '
'' I did not want to even come to leave me I can kukupotezea your time to lie to you that I love you while I okupotezea is enough too much beg me kupotezee more there are many girls beautiful again until I arrive at a quarter of their beauty to love them I can not, I can not love you and I am one who cares.
That was her song that pleases him while hurting me even though I did not like hearing it, but I found myself memorize as I was I memorize song Alikiba of 'my everything' 'that was being heard all I rang or messaging sometimes adding insult which I can not reproduce here.
I saw let me call and directing my mind on other issues but wherever I think or hear the name will I find myself remembering Jenifa me and I found myself sent a message with one word I love you but the answer was the same track of the above I think he was prepared official for yangu.Hali my mind was bad every time I think of this trip I did not want to associate with my mother because I knew he would have one more answer in front of me told me to look at my things and who wrote to me God I've found I do not know which ones to not being spared him. I knew this because he'd often tell me that all he felt will yananitatiza.
There are days I was sent the same message with one word that I KUW I have prepared for him I love you relied completely different answer and I lotegemea and I lolizoea asked.
'' My God! 'I found myself blurt out without knowing that was that I am sitting in the bus on my way from the city and make people Look thou but I decided to strive adi I asks him conductor anishushe next thing I saw when I came down and started the return trip because I was not ajamaliza even three hundred meters from me when I ascend car.
With a quick motion, I returned home and locked herself in the room where I was kokuja discover that I had tears, but did not know where I was starting to weep and mobile pojiangalia I still I have a fare that I had to give him Panaga conductor.
'' Sikummpa? probably knew that I was lost as I started I was really kuliaa chariot '' I found myself thinking and begin to believe that sex can give you into madness.
Niifungua again the picture I sent to was my partner Jenifa having embraced the boy and one white, who I never saw him place the pre-in that photograph, were many pictures Inactivated other ziliitia very angry as it seemed to not have any clothes body and had embraced exchanging kiss him in mind I wanted to be a dream and the young man may be me but it was not, but he was a young man who called him
'' My Jerry that I do not have conceived it, but we love each other. ''
Nilizifuta the image and messaging with one word 'Thank you' and then I erased his number but quickly answered me have my time was spent with my toys and I could not reach even half of the chokifikia for about half a year who used them something lililoniumiza more for a month in February to six months pass means there is a period called me while they dearly beloved.
Sikujibu nothing more than swear kutomrudia again and I started to write one story that niiipa name I'll kill you with my hand while I have a strong sense of killing the man, wherever I see, I have an aversion especially with the story I was trying to finish my anger to write the phenomenon that I do kummaliza my thief but at the end I found myself among people with a lot of mistakes and worthy of imprisonment, if not death, but in a nutshell, I managed to reduce my anger.
After five weeks of sitting here with a hatred for the person who robbed my love I managed kutomtafuta again Jeni while I started thinking about another woman to love alkini almost every girl I met, I met with different qualities and Jenifa, like color, shape, sound and other features to simply not be the same as Jenifa so within a week three I managed to have seven girls who fail one day after kunikubalia be and I decided to beat and seek another gently to me and my appearance attracted them automatically many women and many I go to are the ones who seemed impressed me during am and Jenifa it does not work to locate.
I kept hurting until I saw I can not find a woman with qualities like Jeni over Jeni myself so I was anxious to seek his number to call and tell her that I would need but unlike the other trips he give ye me attached to reconciled me including kumrudishai man who was with her three hundred thousand shillings, and accept Wailea pregnant he carried and that will blindness if not foolish, I found I agree that its terms while asking me to swear that I not taking it the chance of revenge for he did for me while asking me mmsamaha for he had done me a name without deficiencies I msahehe for one reason, I love very much.
Nikajipiga dial pocket and borrowed money to friends and brothers and to use the same amount of money within a week as he promised to give me love hot hot and I promise that I made to kujiahidi his double hundred times its even possible.
Happy with my natural smile returned to my face and feel a real man while I continued pursuit of finding money to Take me back to my other owakopa I ask wanisuburi up will receive pocket money of the board of the credit.
While en route to Boma, where I went for the rest of Passover, I decided to look 'whatsap status'' my partner Jenifa but I saw kilinishtua since appeared complaining her boyfriend torturing and when I look at his picture had been put heart that had burst, and you bleed.
I could not bear to call and ask who is torturing my heart, expressed amazement and asked me when I began to write and to fix a kunishangaa for my naiveté I believe all what I had seen on social networks.
I disagreed with his answers and more pomhoji I decided to shred the answer to the heart to tell me that although he was not another man at the time but his heart had failed love and was very maejilezimisha.
'' So Jerry membrane is badly? '' I inquired with the message.
'' Reading usomewe up image will fsiliwe? '' She replied with kunirejeshea pain and put me in a very difficult time.
Since I was going away I saw not advisable to go with a very thought that I amu endure on a bar popular with the name of FM and extort food and soft drinks while I lost thought to look for English football to TV were location lile.Kwa jokes and working on the story here and when football I found myself forget all the time and my smile likashamiri face and even I impressed one daughter who was part of the hotel dining as not having kunikonyeza and watched me inquisitively and I responded by doing the same thing but I feel not enough and it will help you as soon as three minutes I Angia food and move to the hotel where I was going to stay on the table beside him while I pretended to have no news of him until he straightened up and go wash your hands lililonifanya thing I see that I was offended because I just spoke out to say nimwombe its communication.
As I wonder its beauty, I got the idea to write down my number and then putting it in a bag he had left the table, but I had no papers until I decided to preview his wallet to see if he had a paper for the pen I had mkononi.Huku watching as he was watching as I sat I looked out his wallet but instead of seeing even tissue warn you I managed to see something that I know kingenirahisishia work, phone.
It was the phone, which quickly I took while nnikiomba not have numbers to open and if luck was as I requested, I sent to Please call me on my phone and kuirudhisha quickly and I pomuangalia I see him still in the queue waiting to wash in one corner of the hotel which side one is on the other hotel bars.
After doing I had done I returned imakini mine on food that I know absolutely did not need it so I felt better wash and leave with three-quarters of the food I left the table to summon a waiter who nileteas water to wash with me They settled while wondering to act my leave what food I answered over taking my change and leave the place while I have the same idea of ​​going home as happy as I am to make my mind to see the woman who told me that I was loved and he succeeded in bridging the gap resulted from Jeni tooth uproot my love.
Did not even one iliyofanana reputation or proximity to the gene so that '' Legacy '' of Jenifa was completely cleared and beautiful man who is all-loving well must see its beauty.
While driving home when bars someone pulled me my shirt and I turned to look at and want to know if it was a man who understands that I saw a man whom I had never seen elsewhere popote.Nilikunja shape after seeing him catch me shirt would not even let me go despite kusiamama and listen.
'' Asee bright we have shanyaka his numbers Yule pretty old son kademu kazuri mature and demanding as a man completely at least kamekoamaa''Aninong'oneza cabbage family man.
'' Really? '' I spoke aloud after discovering that he was pursuing the girl and managed to see my quest to find his number.
'True then he was looking, ashakolea Yule''alimalizia and let me go if I left I laughed.
I left and went to stand that does no one in there who would see me more than I see all that was going on and I did know if he knew anything beautiful man I had done.
I saw him look at me when I sit and ask someone for something that was nearby and as I sat where the signal directed to the side to show that I had appeared.
I looked pale when he was receiving the man niovuta shirt I saw him but someone else entirely, and I restored the eyes to the One beautiful appeared to be in no hurry to move toward the outside where he gaze around as he searched for someone then kusiamamisha Bajaj was passing in front of it and climb towards The main stand.
And I decided to climb bodaboda toward home while the mind is in a normal situation entirely because I grew up, and one more kukiwaza of beauty and how to find the man attractive.
I stayed at home with uncle while ikinipa different methods of wanting to entangle Yule mrembo.Kwa that I jihakikishai as someone beautiful he was interested in me then I decided Thessalonians anticipates that I consider as a normal girl absolutely nothing amabcho I began to use message the day before my vacation short to finish the week.


EmoticonEmoticon