Later people started scattering to return home after staying with us for a long time

THIS is the true history of my life, there is some point to meet people and they ask me if this is a story like that I've been writing newspaper. I want to emphasize that this is absolutely true history of my life, I try to go through my life back and I write to people in transit.
What is my goal? Encourage the discouraged and convince them it is possible to succeed even if you come from a poor family. I say this because there are people today been very disappointed and believe that some people can make a good life and not their big lie of the devil and techniques to make people continue to suffer.
Anyone who reads my history is a must even if he is in a difficult situation much, believe that it is possible, if it was possible for me inashindikanaje to someone else? Rise in your place, believe your mind, makes a good thing even if it is a little much, you do it for so long finally big thing litakutokea, this to me is an established fact and myself.
The goal is not boasting, but to show people how God can bless a man and I know from the inside of my heart that God had raised for one purpose only; anyone who stumbles will kaponiangalia I hope and believe that he may behold possible.
Continue myself ...
Let me say one thing here is that the entire period during namuuguza my brother, father, mother and all my brothers were present in Dar es Salaam, joining me for everything, our family was united excessive it is what God lotujalia. So after the disaster, reported zilishasambaa for all local people.
This tragedy brother was hurt too I had an injury so much in my life probably say made me remember all the good things of the past did for me, he was very patriotic family was willing to suffer for a little something earned, but he should make his family live, surely was an extremely important, and this is who gave me capital which has been rolling here I am today, God amlaze eternal peace.
It is then this language of death to your neighbors may hear you coming too hurts entered into my head, and I believe it all happened that way, with all that I remember the words of the father that is men do not cry so I tried male.
People were giving me the pole came home we talked a lot, but in my heart I had severe pain, worsened when I entered the room and cry. My wife is the only person who understood this and giving me heart kunibembeleza and comfort and calm after I washed my glasses I wore the black and then come out to continue the dialogue with our guests.
Planning the funeral began, reports were sent Nyakato which is our home. Chairman of the local, old-drawer, all the young women Matiku Ecco, Isdori and many others joined us soon after arriving in Mwanza.
It is as if the tragedy begins again, there were too many relative comfort and mourn with us, I remember one of the AICC Grace choir. This choir I sang songs of strength for us too, do less pain and arrangement of funerals began.
People were most rampant, it is then that I realized the love of the people of Mwanza, I realized that these people were loved too much and appreciates me and give me strength to all.
After the service was over, we started to go to the cemetery, the graves were Kangae remember, then he buried my dear brother, God rest his soul in eternal peace. Amen. Surely I will always remember him for the good of the accident niotendea.
When the service goes, I threw my eyes aside and witness the many tombs minor being there, my mind ikarejea back and remember my dear sister Jesca who died many years ago, this was buried and his grave lost because of severe poverty we had me and my family, where he had buried it came to people with money to buy the area and dig and build luxury homes, is entirely of lost his memory, my heart was hurting again.
Nikaangua cry no matter again that I like the older brother of the family, I have to push ourselves, surely my patience was acted, I found myself shedding tears to my friends who were around me and urged me to kunibembeleza that I should do this even if I was in severe pain much. I think it's because they did not know what kinanisumbua inside my head.
When the service goes I think only one thing, to buy the field that I believe would set a good memory for the next generation, the children and grandchildren of our children, I vowed to buy a large field to what had cropped up for Jesca lest repeated itself all over again in my family.
Have an interest and whether my family for burial field to set a precedent for the next generation and a sound all day, worship be finished but inside my head I have only one idea, to buy the field. I did not want what happened to my sister late Jesca happen again in my family that's what I vyojiapiza.
Worship be over and people began walking to come back home to continue with other activities I remember I made a step and I raises hitting second, I turned back to look at the grave of my brother, I wept bitterly, we were gone and left alone again part that there was not anyone but him.
The pain intensified when I concentrate more young son of my brother who was abandoned by his mother. That's when I knew what the meaning of life but I promised God to do everything possible to give the child the joy of her life I take the whole responsibility of raising and caring well as his father did to me.
I cried again, but I uttered in my heart that ultimately the hero was resting after suffering for a long time, die for my brother kukanifanya me to take all the bags he had the responsibility of keeping the family likarejea me to the customs of Sukuma man even if it is a limited amount what was called a brother, so it is.
Tukarejea home and bereavement, are still with us, continue to comfort us and seek us rather than continue to grieve now rejoice and thank God as the one who planned it all happen.
Day continued to move forward until the third day, most people are still at home with us to comfort us, the choir and they still exist, they have exhausted us. I am very grateful to God continue to bless you always.
now it was time for them to continue their activities and leave us to do us like family. Here is as bitter as the reference again reviewed but because of the responsibilities we have reason to stop them, we thank them and wish them all blessings as they promised to continue to be with us in prayer.
I also have my family after making sure everything have gone straight we started planning return to Dar es Salaam to continue with other activities.
Do not miss the track in Friday's newspaper headed next week


EmoticonEmoticon