MH! MISSED CALL

new areas:
"I say I caught your partner pregnant, I have unbelievable." "What do you mean?"
"I have a master plan for your pregnancy, you leave your stuff." Moving it ...
He! Brother in law! You have to believe in God? "
"Pregnancy."

"He! So? "
"So what in-laws, you are not the party!"
"It means you're ready to give birth?"
"Where is the problem?"
"Bearing with me?"
"I do not see any problem."
"Dedicating a child is like me lies?"
"It is impossible for even one day."
"Hon! No, give in-laws.
"
Offer! We were sworn in by the father, the man she got pregnant casting dies, he tells you your wife? "Said sister Aisha while jing'atang'ata lips.
Beka was not ready to give birth to his brother in law that even if they agree to eat pulley. His bearing and his uncle was a pass to disbelieve what he believed would give him a hard time in family life ...

"That is very difficult in-laws will you bear with me, then ..."
"But I would be very hard to give this child. Thus, if you did not want to bear with me why did not you tell me earlier? "
"Shemeji because you did not know?"
"That?"

"Me and you we can not bear!"
"We can, sii you do not want! Or do not how when I already have your abortion. "
Beka he looks away, he followed his uncle and touch different parts of the body and make Beka excitement ...

"You ... know she ... m ilat ... any hu ... you just know, Ac .. go your ... has ..." Beka said as she stirred the body from kushikwashikwa and shemejiye body. She felt confused.

The person-in-law and knew Beka has shaingiliwa mind so he increased the commitment to enter into another stage and forget the first day of the demands of pregnancy ...
"Shemeji ..."
"Would say!" Beka had responded to a very low voice while eyes are on the same being.
"What do you want?"

"You want what you give me?"
"Anything you want you."
"Like you give me whatever you want to give me."
All these talks continued with each having already burning fire, there is nothing in front of them more than love.

Beka-in-law had stripped while continuing to talk to each other in different words mobilizing more romantic until they find all the bed clothes they do not enter degree is ..!

***
It was on Sunday, Aisha was home, her husband. Aisha had been talking to her husband about the things of life, sister Aisha suddenly interrupted their presence across from her bedroom to the bathroom while he fled when he caught the stomach and chest kujipigapiga as he heard the pain ...

"Sister, what is that?" Aisha asked him to follow a combination.
Beka heart exploded, he knew already close to stink because the symptoms of pregnancy-in-law is quite clear ...

"Let go and laugh sister," said Aisha.
"Ukamcheki's why now when someone shows he does not want to say?"

"
He will say, it is not surprising he is very ill. "
Aisha went to the bathroom to vomit tablet he met with his sister he squats ...
"Sister, what is?"
"Naumwa."
"What more?"
"I suspect malaria."

"Malaria or pregnant sister?"
"Malaria, pregnancy niitoe where I?"
"Sister looking more and your safarisafari them, and measure the sister."
"Aisha, you have hurt me politely why your sister. What these questions for me? "
"Very Sahamani sister," said Aisha as he left the living room.

***
At midnight, Beka got up and completely insomnia. He began to remember the picture of her in-laws in front of him and ran pass rush bathroom. He remembered the words of his wife after returning from the bathroom ...
"She what?"

"Hon! Mi feel this pregnant! "
"He said himself?"
"Has said, he pretended fever."
"Maybe it's true fever."
"Fever is not she vomited bile this Kanasa. And all this is a result of his trip misunderstood, yamemkuta now. "

"Da! In-laws, whom he is? "
Beka she found the heartbeat yakimwenda with incredible speed ...

"
The child must come. If I say I will continue to remain remember, "Beka found himself saying aloud ...
"What do you say Beka?" His wife asked for a voice came from the sudden awakening.
"Aaa! I just Naota. "
"Now if you dream you dream is mimbamimba?"
"Sijaota child, I dreamed thorns. I have dreamed my friend was pierced with thorns, now wants to release. "

"Tuambiane fellow herein have the meaning already pregnant, you muotea isijekuwa him."
"Aaah! Where! Ie I it grow someone else's dream? "
"What is impossible?"

Once the number of Beka provided sound of entry 'messages, Aisha said shocked and ask ...
"Who is that at this time?"
Beka also was shocked. He knew his wife's question implies that he shaisoma 'messages should say who Kaituma. Now do as it would be sent to the person-in-law?
"I do not know who?" Said Beka he wanted was wasting reading ...

"Let you to read to know what he wants tonight and husbands of those?" "Do you know why continued there? Do not miss reading on Friday, Friday.


EmoticonEmoticon