Dr. Iyina Harris looked at his eyes, a strong sense of love

"I'm good and this will be my promise, one day I will come to Tanzania for you. I believe I will get. Harris good trip. I love you so much! "It came with tears series like water before the face of dr. Iyina.
Harris's heart was touched accordingly.
NOW KEEP ...

HE took her hands suddenly, he draws dr. Iyina her chest. Although still not be strong enough but he afford dr. Iyina who went mzimamzima.
"Do not cry please, that I do not cry," said Harrison.
"You do not know what is to suffer in my heart, I love you Harrison."
"I know."

"If you know something just does not help if you do not agree keep me in your heart," said dr. Iyina his eyes mtulizia Harris.

"I understand it is how you feel, I know too much. Please allow me to give me time. Tutabadilishana communication, the time you arrive things will be okay. "

Dr. Iyina Harris looked at his eyes, a strong sense of love zilimshika. Very Loved would understand how slavery was in deep affection.
Dr. Iyina came from the bosom of Harrison, he gave his card contacts and give Harris who he put his hand pocket and give and give.

"Good journey, go you know I love you so much."
"I know Iyina, I know too much."
"I am very pleased with the vyoniita my real name without the word Doctor in front of him, thank you Harris. I love you so much. I know one day we will be together. "
"And I believe that."

After agreeing, made ​​with Dr. Harris. Iyina, Brighton came back and found him waiting for her.
"Goodbye dr. Iyina! "Said Brighton.

"Thank you, be with good trip. Very Nitawakumbuka why I shawazoea. You have more patients! "Said dr. Iyina he tried to smile.
"Even us. How, why are your eyes red so much? "Asked Brighton.

"Hon! No, I feel like a bad cold, that is why the eyes have been so, "he lied dr. Iyina, the fact is that he was crying a short time ago.

Harrison and Brighton and entered the elevator and down to where they entered the car and went to the mall for shopping Cental One different needs.
***
He returned again to the table kujipambia and stand in front of the mirror looking at. Aliyatuliza his eyes on his feet smile! He was right to smile.

Vanessa was a very beautiful woman. Aliporidhika that his legs were fine and short skirts ultimately he was wearing, he raised his eyes to the chest.
He looked breasts were standing upright, he smiled again.

"You'd think I've never suck. Mh! Until najitamani yourself! "He said to himself.
Now he raised his eyes to the face, and his eyebrows were viewed and zimetindwa with advanced skills, then went back to the hair and satisfaction with one hundred percent that had been pleasing.

"Yes! Now I can go to see my dance, "he said aloud.
Vanessa had changed everything. Vanessa did not respect the man again, with fear and shame to her husband. Love of dance and rain quite vilimbadilisha money and have another woman!

He came to the living room she found her son sitting and dancing sister ...
"I go out, stayed on well especially this little child," said Vanessa for reflecting sound obvious he was ordered.
"Well sister."

It was two hours a night, baby girl, and wife to a man she was out for another man. At that time her husband on hard times who needed his closeness.
He came back to the car and to direct PM Hotel, Ubungo. When he arrived, he parked and entered directly into. Akampigia dance number to find out he was sitting.

"Nimeshakuona, look forward to your right, this umbrella come to the end here," said Ngoma.
"Oke! Similar baby. "

Alipomfikia, Ngoma stood, and hugging and kissing fresh. Alipoketi only became minister has Arrive hear. Previous Vanessa has not said anything, ready to dance the shadakia ...

"Get your like me, a glass of white wine."
Vanessa smiled!

"What, the utokapo?" Dance asked.
"It's quite good, even I remember very beloved Deus."
"But I am also a partner."

The same time, he called Vanessa Harrison. He was very concerned, he did not expect the long telephone call from her husband. Mshutuko and caught his little dance.
"What?" Ngoma said to him.

"My husband called me ..." said Vanessa trembling.
"Get ..." Dance said with confidence.


EmoticonEmoticon