my neighbour

Morning in the morning, Sadiki was drinking tea at home as opposed to its size. After drinking tea asked me what I needed food. This question also was not uncommon for Sadiki. If he ever asked me that those were the early days of our marriage first.

I looked really Sadiki has changed. Athumani told me he will fix it, I did not think possible in such a short time. I believed that he had returned Sadiki discipline.
"I wish bananas. Many days have I eaten a banana, "I said.
  "Bananas and meat or ..."

"If you can bring us meat, okay."
  Believe he left. Four hours this summer he returned with a plastic bag that had a banana and eat with the other ingredients.
  When it happens I have been washing clothes courtyard Kembo. Only Nilipomuona I went to receive the fund.

"I hear the head hitting me," he told me.
  "Rest. It will come again? "
  "Right now we do not have work. So there is still a garage. "
  "Go rest inside."
  Sadiki went inside.

After washing I boil the meat, I peel a banana. Until arrives at seven diet became ready. Believe she ate just a little bit as he told me the head was kimemzidia.
  "Then go to the hospital," I said.

Believe he listened to me. He went out to the hospital. When she returned she told me she got to swallow tablets and slept. Slept until midnight, and woke up to shower.
"How is your head?", I asked.

"Lacking a bit but has started aching feet."
  "Why?"
  "I do not know."

Morning morning in Sadiki became more trouble. Tormented Alichokuwa was not known.
  "Go and measure malaria. Maybe you have malaria. Many days you are sick, "I said.
"Take me, I feel dizzy."

I then brought Sadiki hospital. After testing he discovered he had malaria, and have given injections and tablets to swallow. Tukarudi home.

Believe he went on sick for a week. Hakuonesha any signs of getting better. Kilichotusumbua is that every day was a new disease. Ikimuwaka feet was hot and he was coughing.
  One morning we woke up he called me and told me:

"With my illness not usually. My friends niroga. They want to kill me to take the bus. "
  His words made ​​me afraid.

"Now what do we do, for all the treatments have finished but cheap is not available."
"Let us go to the doctor. And collect taxi's go to the doctor. "

A man named efforts of physicians, Sadiki money ran out while he continued to bite.
  I went to tell his brother Athumani, I came to her home.
  Athumani also came with a different idea.

"Sadiki why not sell this land?" He asked Sadiki.
  "What Plot?"
  "This neighborhood."
"Why should I sell brother?"

"Now we have kukutibu Where money and you still sick?"
  "That means you plan to go and sell this land?"
"This compound is in a good place and you do not have the ability to create. There are people they want. "
"This compound is our resources, even if I failed to build will be the inheritance of my son. Not good to sell. "

"Okay. If you decide to stay it is not wrong. I only advise. "
  Athumani gave ten thousand shillings for food and gave his younger brother. Hakutupa another idea, and went away.

The next day my sister came Raisa, he advised us to go and measure him Sadiki tumchukue HIV. He had come with his car. Sadiki Tukampakia we went with him to the counseling center, which was in Bombo hospital.

I felt that the idea of ​​going to measure him Sadiki, Raisa was drawn from Athumani. Athumani yesterday when he came to see him and his brother gained lean doubts but failed to tell me something. Raisa is he going to tell because he did not see the face of shame.
  Blood taken before, Sadiki was given a broad outline of counseling. And he was ready to answer any imminent.

Sadiki taken after we were told to wait for blood. Tukasubiri. The time came we called all three, I, Sadiki and Raisa.
The doctor looked at us for attention.


EmoticonEmoticon