The Last Breath

AFTER the first witness finished his testimony, he climbed the second witness
to testify, as usually assumed holy book to testify.
"My name is Moses cup, a villager, I swear that the evidence will kaoutoa will be the truth, and the truth, I ask God to help me."

After the swearing, the prosecutor Joel Colin went nearer and ask the witness questions.
"Dear cup," he began calling name.
"Yes."

"Let me explain the court you know about them suspects."
"Sir, nawafahamu suspects to see if they participated in the rebel army which came into our village make crime was managed by their leader, who is he that woman," he pointed to Janette.

"What is that makes you believe him?"
"I remember the day they yovamia our village I was using the bathroom, as you know, our toilet bags art wearied. When they raided my eyes I saw Janette commander. "
"You say you see, you mean the suspects who were standing in front of you is he alone whom you recognize him?"

"Many understood and has its peripheral he had been brought women out of the house and decided raped in front of children's eyes without shame."
"Do you remember the events they did?"
"Yes."

"Let's provide for court cases they did."
"One after invading took all the money that was inside and all products, goat pen and killed all the men and bring them out of the women who were raped in turn by the forces of the rebels until some loss of life, exercise likisimamiwa and sister whose been to look at is the image of gentleness and compassion but has the worst spirit of the devil. "
"After the exercise they do?"

"They burned our houses and then they left."
"You have an extra?"
"I am not noble."
"Mr. Judge has no additional witness," The prosecution has finished interviewing a prosecution witness.

After the prosecution finished interviewing a second witness, the judge wrote evidence then he lifts the face and asked defense counsel:
"You have a question to ask the witness?"
"Yes.""You can keep going."

After interviewing witnesses allowed two numbers, a lawyer Lukonge as usual he rose to make his glasses better then his clothes and move closer to the witness, face lifts looked at for a while and said:
"How are you brother Cup."
"Just beautiful."

"You say you saw with your own eyes the rebel soldiers to commit bestiality?"
"Yes, Sir."
"And who were in the army are the two of them, one being a leader and one of the common soldier."
"Yes."

"In the army lililovamia you say you know all the soldiers?"
"Yes."

"Of the people who sit on the side of your sight, show me one of the soldiers who were in the rebel army," he instructed the people on board to court.
Witness had calmed attention to the people who were dressed in suits and fail to recognize anyone. But prosecutor intervened and said:
"Objection honorable judge."

"The prosecution," the judge turned to the prosecutor.
"Mr. Judge, lawyer logical questions to ask, you can not remember them all."
"Counsel can continue but the question commit."
"Well, Sir," attorney Lukonge agreed and turned witness.
"The cup," he called the name of the witness.
"Yes."

"You invaded your village while you were using the bathroom?"
"Yes."
"That toilet detail how long that person can not see you in?"
"Not long, but I had been squatting, so I invaded I kept squatting until they left."

"Before they ever invade your village?"
"No, it was the first time we heard but other villages were attacked."
"I believe after being attacked ilikupata fear."
"It is true, legs ended staying power and find themselves in the stool without love but I believe that is my security."

"I believe you hid that from them."
"Again I tell you, after invading and sitting stool for fear, I opened eyes until I heard situation stabilized."
"Ulipotoka did you find it?"

"The men are killed, women were raped and others to death with zikiwaka house fire."
"So you did not see the murder but was found already happening people have been killed?"
"Yes."

"Mr. Judge, the witness gives evidence to think from his description obviously did not see anything but kalishwa words. To me I see his evidence is stronger, its surplus. "
Attorneys finished interviewing Lukonge second witness the prosecution and return to sit in his place. Judge Loly Ice was bowed and writing then raised eyes and say:
"Another witness come dock," said Judge Loly.

Third witness to testify testify, as commonly assumed holy book to testify. "My name is Captain Sunday Kabasele, do swear that the evidence will kaoutoa will be the truth, and the truth, I ask God to help me."

After swearing, chief prosecutor began to question him:
"Dear Kabasele you know how the suspects?"
"Nawafahamu as soldiers of the rebel army."

"What is that makes you say army of rebels?"
"I was one of the soldiers who were abducted by rebels of the Congolese Patriotic Front."
"How did you recover?"

"I survived after being saved by government troops which yalitufuatilia after the abduction, but then my ten had been killed in front of my eyes on the orders of the commander Janette."
"What evidence is there as is she?"
"The videos and viscosity."
"The second suspect you know?"

"I really do not know all the forces of the rebel army, but I knew him as a leader who was the chief gave orders, so I know better than anyone in the rebel army."
"Do you have anything to add?
"I am."

"Sir I do not have the extra," concluded the prosecutor interrogate witness number three.
When finished, he bowed to write then judge asked defense counsel if he has the third witness interview. Attorneys Lukonge amhoji witness got up to number three.

CASE continues to move with force controlled trial, what evidence the prosecution will put him and his mother Janette convicted or changed defense you suspicious? To know it


EmoticonEmoticon