True Memories Of My Life

the achievement in previous concerts (Stern in Rhymes and Champions Day) yakatufanya see even entertainment are suited for right and behold, we were led to very strong competition for the company that was the whole point of the festival has held in Tanzania.

So our mind ikatutuma continue the work we saw was easy, finding only a good idea, very proclaim, then people gather together to witness the chokiandaa with you as the gate to collect revenue! We found it easy and we decided to organize a big concert we lolipa name of Christimas Festival as I mentioned last week.

We arranged for concert conglomerate contain all kinds of music, ranging from culture, music of the new generation to the Gospel, and we decided to do for three days so that people get entertainment we believe they would not forget in their next life. Preparations continued until the completion of helping one another and the whole team I had, my brother Bizo week when he joined us in this exercise because of her experience in organizing major concerts this work since I was a primary school.

Leaders Stadium does not have a fence, so to make one big concert at the stadium was a must uzungushe galvanized, which either uyanunue or uyakodishe for people who shayanunua, they're using it and then tending, they worked kuyakodisha. The decision to hire is we see fit and working men were, Clouds FM.

Two million shillings was paid to the company and they gave us a promise that they would be galvanized on December 21 evening to kuyapigilia technicians work of mending fences, until 22 pm on Thursday.

Clouds were not brought galvanized applause and a young man named Godfrey who had been in touch with us so long as we rang said "Naleta" but he did not.

Last patience and quite tuishia, some others began to say 'they tuhujumu! "At first I was very neglected these words, but as time went kuniingia began to feel there may have been some truth. "But why Clouds we finished them differently?" I wondered in my head without getting an answer, then I am angry and I reached the decision to call the Joseph Grinding phone.

"What about Jo?"

"Just Pure Groove," so does Joseph Crushed to me all day, I think in this whole world is he alone me and make me feel so young though limechuma cheek pulses.

"Where are you?"

"I am Jackies here!" He replied, Jackies is a very popular pub which is in the areas of Masaki in Dar es Salaam.

"I come there."

"What is Ricky?"

"Jo, you know what is going on, let it come."

Quickly I went to the car and drive to speed quite think race car approached, I was extremely annoyed. From Leaders to Jackies it took a man like no queues ten minutes to arrive but five minutes later I shaegesha car and enter the bar, I saw Joseph sitting on the seat beside only eat and drink, and drag their feet until my face while still covered.

"What about Ricky?" Asked him if the shape is filled with a smile.

Leave a little nimuelezee Joseph Grinding for those who do not know, the guy who has worked hard to fight in his life, he started out as a DJ now owns Radio Clouds, Clouds TV and several other companies. Joseph is a gentle sense of humor, very easy to make friends with someone, not easy to quarrel with him and he loved to help others rise.

Tend naambiwa and people who are doing work that is angry with him until hitting the table, which I can confirm I have not yet been seen. With the gentleness of Joseph in terms of fundraising and success has no game, is very smart and knows defend its interests! When it comes to the question of interest is being prepared Joseph becomes uneven and anyone who interfered with his interest, I think this is a characteristic of almost all businesses, and I am including.

But while others followed the man we are directly and tell him or fight him, Joseph is not that kind of person, he uses the "young" wives! He does not like the war is widely seen, when you deal with the people around her, she could be laughing and smiling with you. This is my opinion, could be wrong, but simply Joseph is a man with a good soul who loves to help others.

His smile lilinivunja quite strong, all the anger I had ikapoa, I sat in a chair and started to tell him what his youth had made! For I was not sure if he also was behind what happened and I was not too sure that what happened was a week or not!

"This God, man!" He said after you tell and take her phone table sounded certain numbers and began talking to him Godfrey was asked what had happened, he got information that I have heard, in the end he had galvanized brought fastest pitch that our work is complete we should not enter into conflict.

Leaders which went from a return sooner were nailed sheets were attributed to begin, do not leave the stadium that day, we were kept awake until morning people tamp sheets, work which was supposed to be done the day before. Everyone in my team believed they had tuhujumu Clouds. Struggled extent of my ability to consume it and pay close urge all our energies to the task we had.

Afternoon of the same day the festival started we still have serious problems of electronics, instruments were haphazard determines! It was as violent a pitch right there, because we scored four platforms, there was the music of the Gospel, Bongo Fleva, dance and traditional dance! So noise were heard from everywhere in order unequal amount of offensive.

Electricity to Tanesco was being very stubborn and does likutosheleza it existed generator, my heart had been broken completely collapsed over the number of people who attended was small. They came individually much to do until the evening having a population of less than two hundred people, I felt confused, at times we look at one another with colleagues and asking "What?"

"

They will come only! You have to worry sir? "Was the voice of our brothers Bizo he evils of anxiety and heart everyone was quiet and continue printing work until night people were still very few.

I could not watch the pitch again we modify instruments and colleagues, I failed completely because the night before I had watched us drive a galvanized and still I won I oversees the festival, the body had been tired at all, I realized I needed a rest so I sent away and return home as a sad lot.

State I entered it into ilimshtua my wife, it was not common, he began kunidadisi to nimweleze is why I was in such a situation, the answer I lompa is that "I feel this festival litaniumiza", as it is customary for many women to their husbands, she has done is comfort but comfort its not zikuniingia, I shauona end from the beginning, we were losing a lot of money on a concert.

The next day I was at the scene, as it was the first day there were no people at all, the number was considerably smaller than even the first day. The pain in his heart was too intense, there is nothing wrong in the life of a trader as to eat the loss, I was most beloved to listen to Clouds FM, but I did not dare open the radio, I know there must be advertisers would be that by mocking remarks which lingeniumiza too.

On the third day I went completely pitch, I left home I phoned my colleagues and ask them about the development, the answer was that the "people are micro too", we spent million fifty-two organizing the festival, a lot of money that would have been enough to buy a car an elegant, all were have been lost because I asked them how much money they had gathered on the last day which was Christmas, they nitajia waigawane money which I ordered on their own, do not bring even counted only five cents that the festival was a pain.


EmoticonEmoticon